July,22,2022 – The combination of modern manufacturing with Internet, Big Data, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things is promoting applications of information, datafication, and intelligence in various industries, as well as driving the development of data center. FIBERSTAMP is committed to providing economical and simple data center interconnection(DCI) solutions and persisted study in coherent optical communication, one of the best technology for long-haul and high-bit-rate communication systems. Thanks to the progress of technology and the decreasing price, a new path has been found for the commercial application of coherent optical communication systems in DCI. Hence, FIBERSTAMP has recently launched the ultra-high speed and high capacity coherent transmission DCI applications in optical metro.
Features of DCI BOX Series
- Service boards, power supply and fan are in modular design and support hot swapping, which can be flexibly replaced and smoothly upgraded according to customer needs.
- Ultra-high-density design, supports up to 1.6Tbps/3.2Tbps line-side services access.
- Ultra-low power consumption with state-of-the-art single-carrier coherent DSP and photonic integration technology.
- Front-to-back air flow with reasonable body dimension, along with AC/DC power supply, it fulfills the server rack requirements of the data center room.
- Simple operation and maintenance, easy deployment. The system is based on the SDN design concept and provided with open API interface, allowing quickly automation and integration in any IT operating environment.
- Unified network management platform based on SNMP, supporting CLI(telnet and console), Web, and NetRiver (graphical interface) network management methods.
DCI Coherent Subsystem Architecture
1U/2U DCI BOX → Passive DWDM → Optical Layer Systems
FIBERSTAMP provides a platform-based system, which can be configured with different functional boards according to various needs to realize the individual needs of customers.
Here are the FIBERSTAMP Coherent Subsystem Series of Products
The flexibility of the coherent subsystem architecture is the fundamental basis for various scenarios of ultra-high speed and large capacity coherent transmission applications.
Applications Architecture 1 – 100G single lambda side span of 200km, EDFA+ Raman double amplification
- Coherent DSP signal processing technology, integrated dispersion compensation algorithm
- Based on 100G 50Ghz DP-QPSK coding
- Supports transmission over 2500KM with a maximum transmission bandwidth of 9.6T
Application Architecture 2 – 200G single lambda side span of 200km, EDFA+ Raman double amplification
- A new generation of coherent DSP signal processing technology, integrated dispersion compensation algorithm.
- Integrated with three modulation modes of 200G 75Ghz DP-QPSK(ultra-long range), 200G 50Ghz PCS-16QAM (medium and long range) and 100G DP-QPSK(50Ghz), open and independent setting
- Supports non-electric trunk transmission of more than 1500KM without dispersion compensation, and supports transmission bandwidth of 19.2T
Application Architecture 3 – 400G single lambda side span of 200km, EDFA+ Raman double amplification
- A new generation of coherent DSP signal processing technology, integrated dispersion compensation algorithm
- Integrated 400G 75Ghz 16QAM modulation; Three modulation modes: 200G 75Ghz DP-QPSK modulation (ultra-long distance), 200G 50Ghz PCS-16QAM modulation (medium long distance), and 100G DP-QPSK(50Ghz).
- Supports transmission over 1000KM without power relay, without dispersion compensation, and supports transmission bandwidth of 19.2T
Today, over 100G-rate optical transmission has become the focus of data center interconnections. DCI systems started with SDH to 10G DWDM, evolved to OTN networks, and are now back to DWDM due to the demand for low latency and easy control. Nevertheless, regardless of the evolving demand for DCI, FIBERSTAMP will continue to stand forward in delivering the most appropriate products and applications for our customers.